Revised to reflect the latest in survival knowledge and technology, and covering new topics such as urban survival and terrorism, the internationally bestselling SAS Survival Handbook is the definitive resource for all campers, hikers, and outdoor adventurers. From basic campcraft and navigation to fear management and strategies for coping with any type of disaster, this book has all the information.
SAS Survival Handbook, Third Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere Ratings:
- Understanding basic survival skills
- What to eat, what to avoid, where to find it, and how to prepare it
- Overcoming any location
SAS Survival Handbook, Third Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere Review:This book is a comprehensive review, clearly laid out and broken down by subject with exceptional photos and illustrations to provide clarity and help you survive any situation. It has everything from self defense to trapping. Bugs to bomb blasts.
- Comprehensive book about survival and outdoors in general
- Every single sentence in this book may save your life or your loved ones
- This book is big: 672 pages!