What if you and your family were in imminent danger and you didn’t even know it?
What would you do when suddenly you are faced with a disaster or other emergency?
There are seven signs of a crisis brewing in America and five of them have already happened!
You can find out what they are now if you check out Family Survival System.
Maybe you haven’t even noticed what is taking place in your own country. The sad part is that your family could be in immediate risk if you don’t know what the signs are and how to prepare to protect yourself and your loved ones.
The coming crisis is upon us and it may already be too late to stop it. You don’t need to wait and be caught unprepared.
Oil prices are bouncing around like a rubber ball, the US deficit is over 17 trillion dollars and growing. This is the highest amount of debt the US has ever had in its history. In fact that is a 200% increase in the last 10 years along and shows no sign of stopping. What happens when the country can no longer support this kind of debt?
If this trend continues the US will eventually not be able to make the payments just like the hard working person who loses their job and can’t pay the mortgage.
Only one thing can come of this and it isn’t pretty. The nation’s treasury bonds are becoming less and less valuable on the international markets and countries like China, Japan, Taiwan and Russia will stop buying the US dollar. The United States’ global credit rating has been downgraded by Standard and Poor (S&P) for the first time in history.
These are two of the seven signs of an eminent collapse that are happening right now.
According to economist Peter Schiff we are in store for a collapse even greater than what we saw in 2008 that will rock our economy to its very core.
Other things to take into consider is that gas prices have already risen 270% over the last ten years. There is the possibility that they could increase over 500% in a single day. As a result, food companies will not be able to afford to run their trucks.
The result of this could be that stores will run out of food very quickly and mayhem could ensue. No more bottled water, no bread or milk or baby food.
Don’t be fooled into thinking this could happen. It has happened in other countries such as East Africa in 2011, China in the late 1950’s, Russia in the 1930’s and Haiti in 2008.
If you are thinking the government will be there to help you out then just remember what happened after hurricane Katrina. Have you seen what a FEMA shelter looks like? You don’t want to have to be standing in food line hoping for enough food to feed your family.
The problem is that if you aren’t aware of what is going on and you aren’t prepared, you will find out the hard way what happens when and should the government have to take over.
You have probably seen what has happened in other countries such as China, Russia, Egypt and South America. It is not too late to get ready.
The American public is perhaps the least well-prepared country in the world when it comes to dealing with a disaster. Again, remember what happened when Katrina and more recently, Sand struck the US.
You need to be prepared to survive the one to three months it takes to calm the chaos of a true disaster otherwise you are putting the lives of yourself and your family at great risk.
Just one single step in this system could save your life during a disaster. Are You Prepared?
The last thing you want to see when you aren’t prepared is to turn on your television and see “This is Not a Test” written across the screen. You don’t want to see the Emergency Broadcast logo flashing and know that you could have taken the time to get prepared.
You might even change channels to only find it on every one you switch too. You hear a news anchor making statements such as “this morning the US dollar collapsed”. No one wants to hear that news.
If that happens then the entire infrastructure of the United States could become a prime target of opportunity for any kind of attack.
What would you do if suddenly the power went off? Are you prepared?
The signs are all around us right now if you have the tools to protect yourself and your family you could survive.
Take a moment to read this report and see what you need to today to be prepared.
Here is some of what you will learn in this course:
- What the true risks are in America right now, how recognize them and how to prepare for them all.
- How to use the trash in your garbage can to create enough clean drinking water to keep your family alive for months, without having to build anything or buy any expensive filters.
- How to make sure that your family never has to go without a hot meal.
- How to save a life, even if you have no medical experience.
- The truth about having a gun.
- What information to stockpile and how to keep it safe from marauders. You can trade this information for food, clean water, silver, weapons and anything else you need during a disaster.
- Lean where is the safest place for your family during a crisis.
- How to turn your home into a fortified bunker without having to buy any expensive equipment.
- How to build a stockpile of nutritious foods to keep you and your family healthy for months without having to buy expensive disaster kits.
- As well you will learn how to find food if you need it once the disaster has already struck.
- Learn what the single most important tool you can have to both protect and provide for you and your family.
- What to do if you are away from home when the disaster happens.
- Even if you have little money you will learn how to become a survivor without having to stretch your limited funds.
- How to build a medical kit that will meet the needs of everyone you care for and costs less than a store bought one.
There is no way to plan on what will happen during a disaster, but by having the Family Survival System you have everything you need to make sure you are as prepared as possible for whatever happens.
This system comes with checklists that break everything down into simple steps that anyone can follow.